Before your appointment:
- Avoid sunburn, scraps or cuts on the area to be tattooed
- Get a good night’s rest
- Have a healthy meal with protein an hour or so before
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid alcohol , caffeine, blood-thinners
- Take care of your personal hygiene
During your Appointment:
- Come alone or bring one friend
- Focus on breathing
- Refrain from moving
- Bring high-energy snacks and water
After Your Appointment:
Follow your artist care instructions exactly.
We have aftercare products for sale at the shop.
- Remove bandage after 2-3 hours and wash tattoo with hot water.
- Wash and pat tattoo dry before applying a small amount of lotion 2-3 times a day for 7 days.
- Continue step 2 for another 7 days 1-2 times a day.
- Do not expose to sun, saltwater, chlorinated water, hot tubs or saunas for 10 days
- Do not pick or scratch the new tattoo
- Everyone will tell you a different story on how to heal your tattoo. Don’t listen to them.
- Any questions please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.